Haynesworth

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tom Foolery, Oct 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

:ha:

Haynesworth lost his mind, don't lose yours too.

2. TitanJames

TitanJames Guest

OK, Mr. Titansuck.....I think Haynesworth went over the line and YES, it was uncalled for....he let the whole team down after that move....

Stomping on TO?? the comment was made in jest....

The Cowboys players are always so classy right.....no cheap shots, huh...;.

How bout in Dallas when Steve McNair gets pushed into a sideline cart by Dexter Coakley in 2002....totally blantant cheap shot, no penalty flag, nothing....
    Funny how Steve was having a great game before that cheap hit...

He could have been out for the season after something like that and all the Dallas fans defended that???? The only reason he played more is his toughness, yet if affected him the rest of the game....He still had some back problems after that hit

Comments on that "clean" hit???

3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Lol....

4. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Nice try...this from a guy that thought up TitansSuck? Hehe...

Low IQ...not...would try to explain what the laboratory I direct does but I am not sure there is enough Excedrin in your area to cover the headache it would surely leave you with.

But keep it coming. We could use a laugh around here.

5. TitanJames

TitanJames Guest

You can bet Al is gonna get about 20 grand for a fine...maybe even a few game suspension from the NFL...

6. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

YEAH get rid of Steve Mcnair NFL MVP, but keep the Chump Haynesworthless GOOD IDEA.......... Steve MVP 1 Pro Bowls 2-3 Haynseworthless 0 on all counts but hey were 0-4 Steves new team 4-0. Dont give me this bs about the Ravens defense either they lost a bunch of players after their super bowl and they have drafted well and gotten the pieces in place. bottom line Albert just another poor draft choice a very long line of bad drafts.

7. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

He deserves it

8. TitansSuck

TitansSuck Camp Fodder

I think you misspelled it.... l-a-v-a-t-o-ry

9. Without a doubt...

10. TitanJames

TitanJames Guest

I can't remember what Donovon Darius got for his stiff arm hit but I'm bettin' it's 20-25,000

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar