Haynesworth

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tom Foolery, Oct 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

You are kidding...right?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I really do not understand how anyone can put Haynesworth stomping on someone during a play on Fisher?

The only way I can see it is if Fisher has a play called 'Fat Albert STOMP on Center, Zone, Corners play 40 yards off the reciever'

sheesh.

3. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

:rolleyes:

Dumb people will care.

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Hopefully it is. :rolleyes:

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Hopefully, it was a wakeup call to Albert, and he will get the help or whatever he needs to prevent that type of behavior again.

6. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

In a season that so far only has a high draft pick NEXT year to show for it, Fisher (not the league) needs to make an example of this and give Haynesworth a harsh penalty. That is the only way to get this team back. Show all the other players that their BS will not be tollerated. I agree with the earlier post that said suspend him without pay for the rest of the season.
    This is not Albert's first rodeo, and if this is the level of leadership being shown by our veteran players we are in real trouble. I pray they do something about Schwartz and that we will be enough under the cap this year to bring in veteran LEADERS to show our rookies and veterans what team play is all about.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

what is it with our DTs?

Haynesworth, then Starks and now Haynesworth again.

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Peter King at halftime said he thought Haynesworth will be fined 20-25 thousand and not suspended. Chris Collingsworth went nutso over that and said Haynesworth needed to be arrested for what he did.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If he was going to do it atleast do it to Manning.

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Like Givens and Hope and Thornton and Mawae were suppose to do?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar