Haynesworth

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Record, Mar 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

What is Haynesworth's contract status? For some reason I thought he was in the final year of a contract last season, but I haven't heard anything about him signing an extension or checking the market. Do we have him wrapped up for next season?

2. He has 1 year left at roughly $5.5M. Clearly they aren't going to cut him at this point because there isn't anyone to replace him with...

3. hes playing on the last year of his contract. His salary is $5.5 million this year so basically he needs to have a probowl year which everyone is still waiting for

4. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Thanks Jon. Considering the current market, that's a bargain even with his baggage.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

which will probably happen, so he gets his big money deal, only to never play that well again.

i've all but given up on the guy.

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Don't be surpised if we don't gamble on him with another contract.

7. Fry

if he doesnt produce like he could have, i dont see us giving him a big contract for being average. God knows someone will do that when he hits the market.

8. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

With the way we are going right now... he'll probably become the highest paid defensive lineman ever if he hit the market

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I doubt they offer him much if he plays average, but I was thinking more under any circumstances, like if he plays very well.

10. Fry

aside from a game here or a game there, he's always been average.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar