Haynesworth

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Aug 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

How many games will he be out this season?

Last year I was saying this guy is a bum and I stand by my statement. A five game suspension? That is the only thing that held him off the injury list.

By mid season he will be sucking wind and sitting out plays on his way to some wierd conditioning injury.

If we get an offer .... see ya!

In 6 seasons he has average missing 3.4 games and that includes his rookie season where he did not get on the field as much as a starter should.

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Weird injury condition? I guess maybe he faked those two dislocated elbows he got from freindly fire from our own LB's.

If he plays well this year, I hand him a fair contract.

Is Odom a bum if he's just now playing up to his potential in his 4th year (hoping it lats through to the regular season)? Don't think I've heard that one yet.

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Actually my words were "conditioning injury"

AH seems to always be out of game shape. He sits on the ground during plays. Will disapear for plays on end to just appear back in another play. He sucks wind on the sideline. Seems to me he does not hit the cardio enough and does not stretch enough.

Then you add on top of that he has found it necassary to stomp on two different players over his vast 6 year career one of them being his teammate.

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

If he's doing well, we are going to try to sign him around mid-season to avoid all the FA frenzy.

It's not likely we find a better DT with whom to replace him.

5. Valis

Valis Guest

He will probably want to stay in TN, since he has been here since college.

6. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

If he dont do anything crazy this year and plays good, why not keep him? I think he is good.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Imagine if Corey Simon were with him (and playing decent). That is a load for two guards and a center to handle.

8. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

That is probably what the coaches where thinking when he came for a visit.

It would be really interesting if we had AH, TB, RL and CS as our rotating 4 DTs. Having JM and RL for depth would give us probably the best interior DL outside of Jacksonville (ASSuming we get more out of CS than the colts did).

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I read that wrong, but what are his conditioning injuries to date? Yeah he sucks wind sometimes, like half the other dt's in the league.

I understand some of the problems with AH, but then there's piling on.

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I don't like the "AH"- he takes plays off. He gave up on a sure sack Friday against the Bills.

Having said that- I can't deny his skills are better than what we could find to replace him. I'd like to offer him an incentive laden contract and keep him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar