Haynesworth!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ScotTitan, Jul 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Your right.

Back to Haynesworth...

I'd take him if he's released. Sign him to a 1 year deal with incentives. I care about winning and he could help us win ballgames if he plays at a high level.

2. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Uhh, a good chunk of the VY thread was me defending VY and wanting to bring him back.

I stopped once Locker was drafted because there's no point in dwelling when the franchise has clearly moved on.

And Haynesworth didn't burn bridges with us. There's room for Haynesworth, there's no room for VY.

3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

There's no room for VY yet we're getting ready to sign a vet to a 2 year deal?

Apologies for singling you out, it was mostly unwarranted, but some fans hypocrisy is baffling. Not referring to you.

There's room for VY. There's room for Haynesworth. Both should get 1 year to prove themselves as professionals and be on a short leash.

4. GeronimoJackson

There's no room for VY because the owner, FO and the head coach made it clear they're done with him.

5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Basically your saying you just moved on. Understandable. All good. :cool:

6. GeronimoJackson

And that the team moved on, and that there's no room for you when you're not wanted. Go back before the draft and I'd be making the same argument to keep VY.

7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Whole nother discussion. Will keep it in the VY thread.

8. GeronimoJackson

Feel free to quote it in the VY thread and retort.

You're going have to wait until tomorrow for a response though because I'm going to bed.

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

All the comments I've heard about Haynesworth wanting to come back here were centered around Washburn. He made a few less enthusiastic comments about the area, but mostly he pined for the coaching he received here. I'd be interested to know if TN would still be his number one choice versus Philadelphia (which is where I think he will wind up).

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Was AH that in love with Washburn's coaching or the system he got to play in? We know he hates the 3-4 where he has 2 gap responsibility on every play.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar