Haynesworth's Goal is to Play Every Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Interesting. Try to extend his contract now at a bargain?

3. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Whether it is due to injury or suspension, DT Albert Haynesworth hasn't participated in every game of the regular season since 2002. "I haven't played a full season since my rookie year. I've just got to get back on the field and stay on the field. If I stay on the field and be productive, I'll be fine," Haynesworth said. Entering the final year of his contract with the Titans, his goal is to not only to stay on the field but show more consistency in his play. At time, Haynesworth is one of the more disruptive DTs in the game but has had a difficult maintaining that high level of play. "I want to get stronger and make sure there's no excuses why I get hurt ... That's why I want to make sure I'm strong. I'm in shape, and I'm here. I don't want to cram it in in the last two months. I want to be here for five or six (months)," Haynesworth said.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

4. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

cough*bulls##t*cough

5. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

I hope he means it. Big Al could really help this d-line if he can stay on the field and be consistent for 16 , maybe more, games.

6. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

I know alot have it against AH, but I would like to see him remain a Titan.

7. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

He'll play all sixteen games, but he'll lay on the ground out of sheer fatigue at least three or four times a game.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

don't you mean quarter ?

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

In the KVB article KVB mentioned not wanting to play as many snaps so he can stay fresh. The same could apply to Haynesworth. We really need a viable DT rotation so we can keep everyone fresh and with Long hoefully healthy and the rookie coming in hopefully we will improve in that area as well as at DE.

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I sure hope Antonio Johnson pans out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar