Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

HBO Presents...Flight Of The Conchords

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by KamikaZ, Aug 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,603
    Seems like that game would be more satisfying if you chose one of these kids who really freak out about a differing opinion - sometimes they even call you a bigot:evil:
  1. Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,135
    :ha:
    Throwing a label on someone is easier than actually considering another opinion...:))

[IMG]
  2. Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,135
    Seriously,
    Westerns don't appeal to me in general, and Deadwood did not grab me. Couldn't get into it, just not a big fan of that time period.

John from Cincinnati I like. I like the SoCal surfing culture it's set in. I lived in Daytona for a while in my 20's and was part of a trashy beach circle. Don't like to call it Beach Bum, cause I didn't bum anything, but I drove an old rusted out Chevy van, had a cheap beer bar I hung out in. I had no money, but looking back it was the happiest time of my life so far.
    The show is weird, sometimes too weird for me, but I do like it better than Deadwood.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,603
    Yeah after 25 years by a Florida beach I'm over it, but that doesn't have much to do with why that show doesn't work for me.. One episode though - for a show like Deadwood - isn't enough to base a fair opinion..
  3. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $730
    I think if you ever have the opportunity to watch it from episode one, you should give it a shot Hoffa. If only for the amazing Ian McShane alone; I've always liked the guy but his performance in Deadwood was still a revelation.

I checked out your photos CC... it looks like you had an awesome time. I had no idea Dan also played "franks and beans" :) I can't believe I never noticed that. That fight Dan has in the final season was as brutal a scrap as I'd ever watched on film... I was exhausted just watching it.
  4. Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,135
    Fair enough, I will give it another shot. I would like to start with episode one, and watch the first season in a marathon.

25 years? Wow, I was only there for 4. I went back to Daytona last month, lots of changes. I'm not really over it yet. I'd like to move back, maybe when I'm older...
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,603
    I go back to West Palm maybe once a year and it's changed every time. Feels like some weird mix of over-development and 3rd world..
  5. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    i'm sorry
    I thought this thread was about some New Zealand folk singers
    not Canadian SockCuckers :eh?:
  6. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    Why can't it be about both?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,603
    Just read that Flight is being reviewed for renewal by HBO and John From Cincinnati has been cancelled...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.