HDTV - a slight return

Discussion in 'Gear' started by CRUDS, Jun 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

If you want a really good blu ray player you should get the Oppo BDP-93, goes for about $400 and is simply amazing. My second choice would be a Pioneer BDP-320. The BDP-320 is an older model, but it outperforms a lot of newer players and its quality is very good.

2. bikini_titan

bikini_titan Camp Fodder

Wanting to upgrade my 42 LCD to a 60" whatever. Seems Panasonic and Samsung are the top two in what I can afford. The Pioneer is in a class by itself and always has been. The problem with plasmas' is being in a lighted room. Not as good as the LCD or LED. However, the best bang for the buck with killer color and no blurring action. Trying to pull the plug in the next week or so. Gotta get ready for some football. Since I no longer live in TN, sold all my club and end zone tickets, I now need to be as close to the action as possible and the 60 or 65 inch should do that. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar