He ate all the fish

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, May 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Me too. I had my google search all ready to go.

Ahh screw it, here it is:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

During college, a bunch of us used to hit the Luby's All-U-Can-Eat Lunch Buffet from 11:30-1 a couple of times a week. We'd get there at exactly 11, eat all we could eat, sit a while and shoot the chit and then load up some more before rolling out at 1. For $3.99, it was a deal.

We would stand next to the buffet and wait for the guy to put out more food. The manager used to give us the eye but never cut us off.

After a couple of weeks, the price jumped up to $6.99 which cut too much into the beer budget so we had to give it up.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

A group of friends I was with got kicked out of a wing place because the kitchen couldn't keep up with us. The five of us ate 30+ each. We didn't complain though, we got our money's worth...

But really, if you can't keep up with the costumers or you run out of food, it's not the costumers' faults.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Speaking of truth in advertising,
    I've thought someone should challenge Steak n Shake, they offer "4 meals under 4 dollars". No where does it say the meals are 4 dollars EACH.
    Order 4 different meals and refuse to pay more than 4 dollars total...

[​IMG]

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

it's kind of implied that it's gonna cost 4 dollars each to me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

The guy in the video is Hoffa!

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Well, I'm no yankee, and I don't weigh 350 pounds, but any given Friday during Lent I'm sure I could put away 12+ pieces of fish, no problem.....you betcha, lol.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar