Head Coach openings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ontario Titan, Jan 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

And their new OC...

photo-main.png

2. kenny

kenny Starter

He made the playoffs with TIM TEBOW as his QB!!!

Then again, he drafted TIM TEBOW in the 1st round!!!!

LOL.........Seriously he is a guy who has been with a Hall of Fame HC for years. Those guys always get lots of interviews. It is odd that he has not gotten any attention outside of interviews. Makes me think he is approaching the interviews with the same mind set he had previously. I believe teams are wanting to hire him. However, they want to KNOW he has learned his lesson from the mess he left in Denver. I do not believe they are getting that feeling from him. Just my GUESS. It's what my gut is telling me about him.

He will probably get another shot with a desperate team. However, if he is not over himself & willing to take some guidance he won't last.

The 49ers seem desperate to find a big name to hang hope on.......Maybe he gets on there.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That guy is your age

4. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

He looks like a J. Ramsey kinda guy...

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Two years older, actually. Having a tiny, black, Mr. Burns-like heart has caused me to age like Robin Williams in Jack though.

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

And an improvement over fisher

7. JBC

JBC Starter

His offense didn't have anything to do with that playoff run. It was the defense that carried that team into the post season. Look at Tebow's numbers. Pretty pathetic.
    http://www.nfl.com/player/timtebow/497135/careerstats

8. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

The Jags just need to move to London and call it a day. They were quite the hit when they played in Europe this past year apparently.:shakehead:

[​IMG]

9. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

This pic is cornball magee....lol

10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

So far

Marrone -> Jaguars
    Lynn -> Chargers
    McDermott -> Bills
    Joseph -> Broncos
    McVay -> Rams

Lynn, Joseph and McVay are some ballsy hires. Wow. Not encouraged by Joseph letting Phillips walk so easily.

Lynn wants to retain Whisenhunt.

McVay made a good move picking up Phillips

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar