Head Coach thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Dec 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

The Lions do have an abundance of talent. Probably more than whoever wins the Super Bowl this year.

The only team in the playoffs with as much talent as them is Seattle, IMO.

2. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Serious question:

If we were to hire Whisenhunt (or another offensive minded coach), would any if you be open to bringing back Jim Schwartz as DC?

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Dan Quinn kinda looks like my dad.. so that's kinda neat.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

From what I have seen from a lot of national and local guys, these are probably the two finalist for our coaching job. Both have interest in Tennessee as well. Whisenhunt coach at Vandy. Pk just tweeted that he feels that Quinn is Websters guy and Whisenhunt is Smiths guys. Be interesting how this plays out.

Who likes who

5. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

If I understand correctly, we are not allowed to contact Quinn as per NFL rules. Since they were a first round bye team, we had to have interviewed him the during that week to be able to interview him at any time prior to the end of the season. So we may not be able to talk to him until Feb 2nd.

And now Whisenhunt is ready to vulture the job away, which would be delightful. It does seem kind of silly though that Quinn could now miss out on a job because of that rule.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Will he be bringing along the 2007 Albert Haynesworth?

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Quinn

I just dont believe Wiz will come here if he has Detroit waiting on him.

8. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Serious answer....in a word.....NOOOOOOOOOO!

I can give you my two word answer as well....

IMO Schwartz was way overrated as a DC, and I really do not want to see him back here.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Gonna be Quinn IMO.

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I want Whisenhunt, will probably be Quinn.

Personally, I just like that Whisenhunt has previous HC exp. He also is an offensive guy, something I prefer over defense - especially in todays NFL. If we landed Quinn and were able to grab Kyle Shanahan, that would be nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar