Head Coach thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Dec 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Wiz probably has his own DC. Someone with his experience has his "own guy."

2. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Whisenhunt...He has experience, offensive minded, and doesn't need to be spoon fed etc...Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind Quinn, and of the two, I think he will be the pick, I just worry a little bit because he hasn't been a HC. I think this team needs a proven viable experienced HC, but that is just my opinion.

3. Mberglo

Mberglo Starter

Possibly. Or perhaps he sees value in consistency on one side of the ball. Our D wasn't terrible, and the players like GW.

4. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Whisenhunt would probably change us to a 3-4.

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Which the Colts D proved you don't exactly need the "right" 3-4 personnel to make it work. I thought Mathis would be a waste in the 3-4.

6. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

True but Gregg Williams won't be running a 3-4, was what I was saying.

7. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

My body is ready for Whizenhuntet

8. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

I don't understand how much more attractive Lions is then us. Detroit is a terrible city, Stafford is a turnover machine (44 himself in the last 2 years), the teams chemistry is horrible.

We have a very young talented defense, nice offensive weapons, an improving o-line, and he more then likely will get to pick his QB for the team (instead of being married to Stafford).

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

He ran a bit of a hybrid 3-4/4-3 in New Orleans. Not all coaches are completely married to one style or the other. Bill Belichick has been a 3-4 guy for ages and now runs a 4-3.

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I do not think people realize how many really nice places there are a short commute to Detroit. Lots of towns with properties on small lakes really close by. So while Detroit is a massive dump it is not the detraction people assume.

An NFL team spends most of their time at the practice facility, not the stadium. And the Lions practice facility is in a tranquil suburb. Not in Detroit itself.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar