Head Coach thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Dec 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Either, as long as it isn't Caldwell.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

How is Whisenhunt's personnel acumen of he thinks that Kevin Kolb is a franchise QB? He had to have agreed to the trade that brought Kolb there. What about acquiring a washed up Edgerrin James?

Lucky Kurt Warner was already there when he got the job.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

This actually makes a good point. We're all assuming that Webster is waiting on Quinn/whoever, but it could just as well be we've already made one or more offers and the coaches are weighing their options, since it seems to be a sellers market.

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I am happy with either/or. Both better than Munchak, and can get us over the hump, into the playoffs.

5. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

So us scoring 30 points a game would win right? Is my math right there? Smartass!
    We had a good defense that kept us in games all year even against the Seahawks at home, it was our lackluster offense that kept the Titans from winning games.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Whisenhunt is not better than Munch....

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Many coaches in this day and age don't think in 4-3/3-4 terms. Everybody has multiple fronts and personnel packages, it's really more a question of what players you want on the field.

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I had the same thought when I saw the article. Almost wrote Glennon to point it out.

9. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

I'm not saying I want Wisenhunt, I am saying I want an offensive minded head coach. I would interview the OCs from Seattle and San Fransisco.

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I think I'd rather have a new, fresh look, over someone who failed so horribly in his last stint as a head coach. Experience is only worth so much.. (not much)

The harbaughs have been doing just fine without much NFL HC experience.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar