Head Coach thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Dec 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Why would I root for the Houston Texans? They are an expansion franchise that started in 2002. It's not my homeland. The fact the Titans originated in Houston, has zero to do with the Texans. If that were the case, Ravens fans would have to root for the Browns as well.

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Yes it's ridiculous. Just like rooting for coaches that leave the organization. But holding on to the past is pointless. You get it?

Did fisher produce anything outside of a yard short?

He also walked remember. So did munch.

3. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

So you find the people who have been part if our organization and make it a point to root for them on the side?

That sounds exhausting. I just have 1 team and the other 31 can go kick rocks. I would say that is how most fans are. Does that make me "classless"?

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

You should read what I wrote. I said it was classless to root against a former coach, just because they are a former coach. If Fisher is going against Harbaugh, I'm rooting for Fisher. I'm not gonna pull for Harbaugh because Fisher used to be coach of the Titans. Fisher is the only head coach in the NFL who is a former head coach of the Titans. Not really that exhausting.

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Can't wait to see Whiz's staff start coming together!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar