Headline!! Vince Young did not have season ending injury

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CJtheBeast, Dec 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Did someone just quote JEFF FISHER as if that holds weight??

The guy banned him from the facility yet you think he'll let him walk the sidelines during a game??

lmao someone is new to the Titans.

2. oldoilerfan

oldoilerfan Camp Fodder

IF VY did not hurt is finger, Jeff would have benched him until it was time to save his Job; Like NOW!

"you reap what you sow" bye Jeff

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Show the quote, he didn't say that. Fisher said that even if healthy he wouldn't have started the Texans game.

Also show me the quote from Vince young saying he could play.

Lame..

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Vince Young = dismantling of a franchise. :)

5. DJB

DJB Starter

You guys do realize you can have an injury that requires surgery and still play through. I don't know if thats the case with Young (I have read that he said he could still play). Perhaps Young could have played but since he was already put on IR decide to go ahead and get the surgery done. Just because he had surgery doesn't necessarily mean he couldn't have played on this season

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

VY should be on the sideline. <-----notice, I put a period at the end of the statement.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Yeah, we heard you the first 10,000 times.

8. murrykline

murrykline Starter

I am now dumber and older for after reading this

9. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

You can "BS" a public quote to the media all you want...does not change the fact that it was made...in public.

Also, Vince was banned from the practice facility on THE FIRST DAY after he ran off screaming into the parking lot...not for life.

Oh well...this just reinforces my point....first step in effective conspiracy theory management....ignore the evidence.

10. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Talk about LMAO....don't let the documented evidence get in the way of a good conspiracy theory. You know that the ban from the facility was for one day...but you choose to ignore this to further your theory, which is BUNK.

More good proof on how to manage a good conspiracy theory...ignore evidence.

Also, I have been on this site almost as long as you, and you know that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar