HeadOnASwivel's Titans mock... the one you've all been waiting for.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by HeadOnASwivel, Apr 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Your information is wrong RollTide. I have McRath clocked in with a 4.4 something.

2. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I agree, Pouncy would almost singlehandedly fix our interior OL issues. This year is just not the year for us to risk taking a QB high, I'd rather wait for next year and nab Luck or Barkley. Those trades may be unrealistic, but I have a feeling there well be allot of wheeling and dealing this year from quite a few teams like Philly, SD and New England... and kind of a surprise Atlanta. I have a feeling Atlanta is going to move into the top 10 and grab a pass rusher.

3. citizenthom

citizenthom Rookie

The most unrealistic part of your mock is Nevis. I think he's this year's Tyson Alualu: a guy who has fallen off draftniks' radars but not teams'. He'll be gone by the mid-second.

The rest of your picks actually look pretty good--although getting to trade back twice in this draft would be a very happy but unlikely scenario. I especially like Dalton instead of Mallet: less of a risk, more of a cerebral player, and a good value.

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I think that's a mock draft you're wishing for.

5. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Probably true of Nevis being a bit optimistic with him. It is possible he lasts that long due to the fact that he's really only a fit in a 4-3 defense, so almost half the teams will not touch him based on fit.

6. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Of course I'm wishing for this draft... I'm a Titans fan after all :)

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

That is a nice mock draft to be honest.

This is how I know you're a true football fan. Reason being is because you picked a OL in the first round. Most fans want that pretty pick like a QB, RB, WR, or DB :rolleyes:

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Thanks, football is the only sport I follow. I'm usually in 10 fantasy leagues per year so I feel I'm a pretty hardcore football fan. If I saw a can't miss prospect at QB then I'd want the sexy pick, but I just don't see that guy this year so I'd prefer we fix our O-line and take less or a risk with the QB we draft.

9. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

Is Nick Fairley, the most dominating defensive player in college football last year, a sexy pick?

10. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Mildly sexy, but surely the popular pick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar