Health Key for QB Pressure

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jul 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: The Titans defensive line and coaching staff have worked this offseason to find ways to pressure opposing quarterbacks. "I think we are figuring out ways right now," DE Kyle Vanden Bosch said. "And hopefully we’ll have a lot more weapons and a lot more different schemes that allow us to get to the quarterback." KVB also mentioned good health on the other end of the DL as a key for applying more sack opportunities. Both Travis LaBoy and Antwan Odom enter their fourth seasons with the Titans. "We need to keep both of them fresh," KVB said. "We need to get a good rotation going and keep rolling guys in there and at all of the positions on the defensive line. If we keep everyone healthy, I think we’ll be a really good unit."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Tell me something I didn't know.....

3. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

When grass is green, it's healthy. When it's brown, it's not.

Unless it's painted.

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I like how the article is made up of KVB quotes, considering hes the only one that can get pressue when hes not triple teamed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar