Heart of the Titans/Oilers

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by crusse10, Aug 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusse10

crusse10 Guest

What is it?
    I am crusse10 (chris, the gfx manager). I'm trying to make a 32 team signature set, and I'm going forum to forum asking this question. What is it that makes your team tick? Is it a hallowed coach? An immortalized player? A landmark? What is it?
    I need as many ideas as I can get, then I'll set up a poll (if I have the ability to do so). Please, PLEASE give me some ideas.

As an idea, I'm a very big packers fan. Ideas for such could be Curly Lambeau, the Frozen Tundra, Vince Lombardi, Brett Favre, etc. In that instance, I would probably mix the Tundra with Lombardi, but you get the point.

So, in conclusion, please help me. When I post the final set, I will give due to each board that assisted me.

Thanks, and I hope to see a bunch of ideas!

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

this is great.

man.. victory begins and ends with VY.

that's it. that's not my original idea.

Vince Young is the Titans identity now.

good luck. :vince:

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Vince , Fisher or EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE

4. crusse10

crusse10 Guest

so guys, is there anyone from the oilers days?
    warren moon?
    steve mcnair?
    nobody?

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Blaine Bishop and the 46D, back when the Titans played defense that is.

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Ray Childress #79 for the Oilers.

For players that crossed over both franchises it has to be Bruce Matthews.

The majority of Titans fans in Tennessee were not fans of the Oilers so it's a tough one. For those of us who were Oilers fans we're proud of it & it would be great to have a sig that combines the Oilers/Titans just to wind up the Texans fans.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar