Hefney and others visit Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol Tuff Harris, sigh him for the name

2. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I thought hefney would have been a good pick upin the later rounds, i dont see why the titans wouldnt take a chance on signing him for at least a camp body

3. DaCrackDeala

DaCrackDeala Guest

co-sign that^

I liked the way Hefney played. He always seemed to be making big plays when he got airtime on TV. (As in, not a huge vols fan but when I did watch he was crackin a head or two)

I say, sign him...I see potential... :yes:

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

From what I remember, Hefney was viewed as "Fragile"? good player, just couldn't stay on the field and a bit on the light side.

5. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Hefney's game is weak. He played like a tool his last year at UT. He came in to 07 like pre season all sec and ended up looking like a punk all year. He is lame.

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Although small, Hefney was not fragile. He missed one game in 4 years. He could play physical. He was very good for 3 years, then things feel apart his SR year. Kinda hard to figure out his fall really.

I can see how maybe he doesn't translate nearly as well to the pros, but going undrafted was a surprise.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

That was the problem with Kenny Irons from Auburn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar