Hello again.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by kuchulainn, Nov 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kuchulainn

kuchulainn Guest

Greetings, Titans fans. Here I come again. Hopefully, all the frenzy has subsided by now. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------

First of all, I'd like to thank you all for being classy - I haven't encountered bad ones to say the very least. The whole stadium was very involved, and it felt great to be in. I did get some rude responses on this board - but then I saw some other Jet trolls doing the trash talking, so I decided to let it pass.

And... I do not think this loss means, in any way, that Titans are a bad team. In fact, I still think Titans are the team to beat. If anything, you don't go on to win 10 games in a row for nothing. It just looked like whatever Jets were trying to do, it worked to perfection - be it offense or defense. You know, it's one of those games.

I would think that Titans will rebound strongly, and finish strong. They do have two tough matches at the end (Steelers/Colts) but by then your team will be playoff-bound to say the very least.

It was nice to be there at LP stadium - I was sitting next to old gentleman and his grandson. I had a wonderful time. :)

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Jets did to us what we usually do to teams... they weren't too flashy, but they just wore us down on both sides of the ball. I hate to lose, but if I'm going to lose at least it's to a real football team.

3. 'just one of those days'?????????? wtf game were you watching? the jets dominated in all phases, all day. titans and jets could play ten times in a row and guess what? titans have a perfect 0-10 record.

the jets have an easy schedule the rest of the way and i expect the jets to finish 13-3.

so...the titans CAN'T lose those 'two tough games' or you'll be playing the jets in THEIR house come january where they haven't lost a game in over 3 years.

4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Out of all the different stadiums I've attended football games at, the Titans fan base are the nicest, classiest buncha ppl youll ever be around. Another reason whys its great to be a titans fan

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

thanks for your post..
    many classy Jet's fans around here.

btw.. are you sure it was his grandson? because it's normal in our neck of the woods for midgets to sneak into games to avoid having to pay for a ticket..

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar