Hello Tennessee!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Guitarzan-54, Nov 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guitarzan-54

Guitarzan-54 Guest

First let me say CONGRATULATIONS on your 8-0 record from all your Rival Football Brethren at DaBearz.com!!!!

...and beating the PACKERS yesterday! What a nail-bitter!!!

I have a bad feeling that my boys are in BIG TIME trouble this coming Sunday.
    As you probably know by now, we are back to Rex Grosstequeman as our Quaterback. I knew it was just a matter of time.

And, as - I'm sure you're also aware of - our Defense sucks this year. I have no clue what happened to them.
    Still, it should be a GREAT GAME!!!

So, I just wanted to stop by and say Good Luck this Sunday, and here's to NO INJURIES on either side.

And WELCOME TO CHICAGO!!!

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It'll be the Titans toughest road game yet. The Titans have to do better passing the football or it'll be a long day.

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

We always appreciate classy fans from other teams, you are totally welcome here guitarzman. Feel free to give us any input so we can have little "debates" but you wouldn't believe the trash talkers that join this forum so we're glad to have you aboard

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

tougher than Baltimore, Jeff? :huh:

5. TitanJeff

The Ravens game ended up being much tougher than expected. I think Chicago is the better team overall.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 4
  7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Yeah, I think that Baltimore game was the toughest, most definately. It came down to the WIRE.

8. TitanJeff

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 6
  9. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Not with Rex...

10. TitanJeff

The Bears three losses have been by a combined eight points. I think it'll be every much as tough as the Ravens game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar