Help Me With A Problem!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Texas_Titan_1, Dec 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Texas_Titan_1

Texas_Titan_1 Camp Fodder

Here is the situation. I am going to be at my wife's grandparents house for a christmas party on Dec. 23. I know we play the Jets and not a particularly great matchup, but with playoffs on the line I can not miss the game. Her grandparents are very old and do not have a TV or Cable. They live on a farm out in the middle of nowhere, BUT their neighbor who lives down the road has satellite cable and must have a wireless router, because I was able to get a signal on my laptop. I have to stand a good 200 yards from the house, but I can get the signal. Any ideas on how I can watch the game through the web? I thought about buying a slingbox because I have the ticket at my house, but I really can not justify the expense at the moment, I have already spent a great deal of $$$ on my wife's anniversery gift, plus it's christmas, then her birthday is a week after that, followed by my daughters birthday a week after that. It takes me all year to save up $$$ for these things since they are so close together, so the cheaper the suggestion the better.

Thanks, and Have a Merry Christmas!

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Various members do stream these games. Head to the Chat Room on gameday, and you'll most likely find a link to a stream.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

4. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

I stream the games every week.. Just come in the Chat here on gotitans and I will have the link

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I think you need to tell your wife that there are more important things in life than her stupid grandparents.

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

haha

yeah try that and then you can go and live with BiPolar

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Tivo the game and watch it later.
    Let your wife know you're making a sacrifice for her, and get something for it...

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I didn't know you did that. Thats cool of you. What kind of bandwidth do you stream at? I'll definetly PM you before the game to get the link.

Texas, if you run out of options subscribe to http://www.streamtvnow.tv/ and watch the games live from your laptop. You'll just have to put up with their pimple faced nose picking mods who constantly threaten to ban you everytime you post a request for a Titans game to be broadcasted. Plus you're not allowed to ***** about it if they promise to broadcast a game and don't. You get banned for doing that regardless of paying the $5 monthly fee...

On second thought, don't subscribe.

9. Texas_Titan_1

Texas_Titan_1 Camp Fodder

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. Ryan "U Da Man". Hoffa, I like the way you think.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

channelsurfing.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar