help with pics

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fry, Feb 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Hmm I tried to view the source of the page but cant seem to find the URL for the picture. Im determind to figure this out for you. Usually im good at doing things like this

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Print screen and cut it out from Paint.

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I was going to suggest that. It seems like the only way to do it. They have that site well protected. WOW. Cant even click on it and drag it to another window tab. Thats a first for me lol

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

HAH i knew i could do it. ok bro this is what u do. download this internet browser. This is why i like it better then firefox.

www.avantbrowser.com

download it. then open up the webpage and on the top of the browser click tools. then click on disable scripts. the no right and left click script will no longer be there and u can save it.

w00t. :split:

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Oh my.

I really like this pic

I wish Pac was in the middle not LT. I can make an awesome sig with this

[​IMG]

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:cool2:

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

ahh you can do that in firefox.

Goto Tools > Options > Content > uncheck Enable Javascript

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

meh.. i hate firefox it always says download plugin to view this and that and ahh i cant stand that. it messes up myspaces also. plus it dosent make sounds when u click on links and thats very annoying for me

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar