Help...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BigRed3, Sep 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

So I kind of just went on a tirade and started punching the keys on my laptop like crazy. Now my screen is upside down and the mouse configuration is reversed (right is left, left is right.. you get the deal). So does anyone know how I could go about fixing this?

2. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Screen

Go to a blank spot on your desktop
    Right click
    go to "Properties"
    click on "settings"
    click on "Advanced"
    go to "graphics driver"
    click on "graphics properties"
    click on "rotation"
    go from there

Mouse

Click on the Start button and select the "Control Panel" option. Open up the "Mouse" control panel and search through the various tabs for an option that is labeled something like "Swap left and right mouse buttons". The option is going to be different depending on the type of mouse driver software that is installed, but it should be there somewhere. Once you have found it, change it as needed (i.e. if it is checked, then uncheck it and vice-versa). Click the Apply button followed by the OK button.

3. BigRed3

Alright, we're all back to normal. Appreciate it Ryan

4. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

lol So what was the tirade about.

5. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

Man, that is funny.

6. BigRed3

I'm doing this online keyboarding class, and i'm working on these lessons on the software. Well, I was at this paragraph where I had to type sixty words a minute without making a mistake. Nine attempts later, the tirade happened.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar