Henry and Scaife Awaiting MRI Results

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: RB Travis Henry and TE Bo Scaife underwent MRI's on their ankle injuries on Monday. Results will indicate whether either have high ankle sprains which may sideline them for some time. RB LenDale White is still hampered by a hip flexor which may mean Chris Brown will see more work Sunday after his 44 yard performance against the Texans. G Benji Olson is expected to return from back problems which sidelined him last week.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

Kinda excited to have Chris Brown back, hes a complete changeup from Travis Henry, and he is fresh...but id still rather have Henry AND Brown together

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Fisher listed Lendale as out with the "Flu"....so not sure if he is hiding the extent of the injury or just playing mind games.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

if he's listed as out he cant play. no sense is playing mind games.

5. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Against the Jags' D, I'd prefer to have Travis in there over Brown... Remember, Brown got those yards against a winded Houston D, which isn't exactly that good when they're in good shape anyways :)

6. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

Jags D is good and yes henry is a tough runner but then they get a real changeup with brown's style...it might be an extreme to say thunder and lightning but thats the best thing i can think of at this time haha

7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Mayb well finally get to see LW get solid carries

8. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Brown doesn't have the style to do well against the Jags. If we have to rely on Brown, I fear we will see him crumble at the line. He does better in open field than he does running through tackles like Henry.

9. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

well we'll just find out what happens now wont we...i bet Brown is all alone at the RB position on sunday...what are the odds we try to resign him? I know this sounds ridiculous but still..

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Hall could see extra carries. :brow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar