Henry impresses in first practice

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jfrancis04, May 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i really like the interview and what Fish had to say about him, sounds like we got a great player

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I guess CH wearing 29 means no more Chris Brown ?
    I think it'd be cool to let him where the #19

3. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

i think henry will be productive, and honestly, i think he's got a 50% chance of starting. the fact that he doesn't have much wear and tear, automatically gives him an advantage

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He can't. NFL rules.

I think drafting Henry meant no Chris Brown but having his number doesn't rule it out entirely.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The official Titans roster no longer includes Chris Brown's name, for what ever that's worth..

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Don't forget his nickname is The Mutant!

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Lendale sucked big time by saying he's never heard of him..
    and CH's response was smart and classy..
    I now have a change of heart and would love for CH to start and jabba be his backup.

I liked this most..

Many folks might realize that i preach this almost daily, but i'll say it again: we need short yardage weapons; and an RB who can catch and shred his way to a handful of yards will be most benefical to our offensive scheme with VY at QB..

Now give us a TE and we'll be set.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Done!
    [​IMG]

9. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

When we drafted LenDale, we were excited about college production, worried about character. Now we have a guy who seems to be all class, but with a dubious college career. LenDale hasn't exactly been all dat so far, perhaps Henry will be a definitive example of character-first successes?
    I'd really hate to see LenDale fall to the wayside, though. I saw visions of a return to the Eddie George beast ways at RB.

All that being said, I'm excited to see Henry get to work on the field. I have a feeling we'll see his improvement in leaps and bounds.

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Hard to make too many predictions about Henry at this point. I'm glad he's a class guy, but we'll have to see if he can make it at this level. All of his highlights are cutbacks, he's the opposite of Travis Henry, who broke tackles. I fear that he'll go down too easily, which is not what we need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar