Henry impresses in first practice

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jfrancis04, May 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnnybow

johnnybow Guest

I think 2 things:
    1. Chris and Lendale are gonna push each other really hard, which will help both.

2. I think Titans fans will be glad we have Chris instead of Travis.

2. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

All i want to say is that i trust Fish's talent evalutaion...i think he is really good...

think back to the pacman pick...EVERY draft board had us choosin rolle (antrel i think) over pacman....and they all had him ranked better.

Well we went w/ pacman...and rolle simply hasnt been nything like pacman ...no 1 has...so u gotta respect that...

...just one of the reasons he's the coach and we are not

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

good coaching and some intense shedding practices will fix that

4. DJB

DJB Starter

Can't wait to see if Henrys attributes will translate into gametime. Should be interesting

5. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

Ragging on the rookies is a tried and true NFL tradition. LenDale's comment wont be the first or worst than Henry has to hear. It's no big deal.

6. HorusKing

HorusKing Guest

Lendale is saying this stuff because he hasn't performed up to expectations and he might not be the player we thought he was so he is making silly comments about a new team mate.

7. hopefully lendale doesnt try to fight him lol

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I'm impressed with Henry's pass catching ability. He could be as valuable catching the ball if not more so than running from scrimmage.

9. well hes going to help spread out our offense which will also open the run because they wont be able to put so many in the box out of fear of us passing it out wide and him just taking off

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

lol this is SO FREAKING HALARIOUS, last week 75% of gotitans.com were ragging on the titans, "OH MAN HENRY SUCKS!"
    "GREAT JOB MR IDIOT!"

"wow what a reach"

some of the things i was hearing^^

now after only a day of mini camp, all the same people can talk about is how classy and good he is....pricless..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar