Henry or Ganther

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Aug 11, 2008.

?

Ganther or Henry for #3 RB

Poll closed Aug 21, 2008.
  1. Ganther

29 vote(s)
    59.2%
  2. Henry

20 vote(s)
    40.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I believe I remember Ganther having a strong showing last year against the #3's in pre-season and then looked average or just below against the starters. Maybe Ganther has developed at a better pace then Henry- maybe not.

I'd like to see both Henry and Ganther running behind our #1's and against the Raiders #1's. I just can't get over the fact that we reached so hard for Henry in the draft and his skills didn't appear any better in the game Saturday.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I don't see how the Titans could get by with only five WRs. I don't know if it's possible to predict how R. Williams will perform. McCareins and B. Jones are both prone to injury. They'll keep Hawkins for sure. The sixth spot could come down to P. Williams, Ealy and Chris Davis. All three are involved in special teams so that'll have an impact as well.

And I would not be surprised to see the Titans bring in someone who gets released in late August.

3. TitanTom0987

TitanTom0987 This Post Is Rated RKO

That man must be very, VERY poor.

4. mcmojo

mcmojo Starter

To be honest, I would like to see Johnson start one preseason game with the 1st team offense. Then let the Henry and Ganther get some reps with the 1st or 2nd teams. I don't really care if we see much more of White this preseason. It's not as if he is going to get in better shape by running the ball a handful of times a game. Keep him fresh and healthy for the Jags game and lets see what our young guys can do.

5. Young54

Young54 Starter

Henry would easily win American Gladiators

6. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Uh, I overheard a conversation that Chris Johnson was going to start Friday night.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Maybe we can sign Tyson Gay. He's a good combine worker.

8. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

This will be a good chance to see what CJ is really about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar