Hentrich has Strained Back, Punter Signed

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Titans P Craig Hentrich has a strained back and didn't practice today. Glenn Pakulak was signed to the practice squad in case Hentrich isn't ready for Monday night's game against the Saints. “We’ll just see how things unfold, and I’ll be ready if they need me," Pakulak said. To make room for Pakulak, the Titans waived TE Jamie Petrowski from the practice squad. In other injury news, TE Casey Cramer (hamstring) won't play Monday. CB Cortland Finnegan (hamstring) practiced as did Kevin Mawae (knee).

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Awww come on Craig play through the pain

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Not good. At least the old man has an extra day to recover!

4. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

Pakulak can boot it. Obviously he doesn't have the consistency and ability to hit the knuckleball like Hentrich and that will be missed if he can't play. But Pakulak is capable of changing field position in our favor with his kicks.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

This was an issue for Hentrich a few years back and it became a weekly thing where they were unsure whether or not he could go.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

God forbid we lose two QBs on Monday.

7. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Nah If Young and Collins go down we have Justin Gage. He played some QB in highschool

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Don't we still have Ingle Martin on the practice squad?

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

One day the Titans won't even need a punter. :vince:

10. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Yeah like in Madden. I swear I don't even remember the last time I've punted the ball.. For me its too easy to get a first down. Its 4th and 3 online.. you do shotgun and just outrun the defenders and get the first with VY. Its almost cheating.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar