Hentrich likely out Sunday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

What Starkiller said.

I was thinking that as soon as Hentrich started limping.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

3. RavensShallBurn

My friend could do it. No joke. He will play in the NFL as a kicker or punter one day. He's only 20 and a sophomore in college, so it's a shame we can't get him.

Do you guys like Javon Ringer's size?... 5'9", 200 lbs??? That's my buddy's size.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

i would normally scoff at such a statement, but punters are punters, college or NFL. If you can punt far, then you can. That's one of the few things that translate universally from Pee-wee to the NFL.

5. RavensShallBurn

Lol.

He trains on it like no other. I never knew a kicker could be so dedicated.

6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

We should have never chosen an old, worn out Hentrich over a young and promising kid like Trepasso. I'm sorry but people get worse as they age, I don't know why Fisher expected a 35+ Hentrich with a history of back problems to be 100%.

7. RavensShallBurn

Trapasso kind of sucked though, man.

I mean... I'm all for bringing him back now that we're desperate, but he's not that great. Better than Bironas, at least.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Trapasso was nothing more then average, lets not overrate him.

9. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Well at least we have the option of trick plays again if we had some youth at the position..you know we used to run those pretty regular in '99-2002...I haven't seen ONE in years.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yep. I joke around about how I or anyone else should just try to be a kicker/punter in the NFL. It's possible if you work on it. I can punt maybe 30 yards with no practice- but that's without people running at me, no snap, etc.

Kicker/Punter is about the only position you can be an average Joe off the street and have a chance to play in the NFL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar