Hentrich likely out Sunday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The Saints had a beer guy doing their kick returns for a few years in the early 2000s. Can't remember his name.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Out of a whole database of good punters without a team i'm sure they will get a guy to do the job. The 33rd best punter is still pretty good.

Remember how we got bironas. Whomever it is could end up as our long term guy.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Looks like AJ is back as is Glenn Pakulak to duke it out for the job.

Rumor is the injury to Hentrich might land him on IR.

4. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

I hate it for Craig but maybe he should have gone ahead and retired. Dont get me wrong, I still think he's a great punter but with the age and injury issues of past his time might have passed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar