Here are the leftovers

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Soxcat, Apr 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

We want no part of Gerald Riggs....

2. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Dale Robinso, Eric Henderson and Darryl Brooks would be nice pickups.

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

ahahahaaha.... yeah i agree

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

and damnit.. when are the vols going to get better...

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

when Fulmer leaves ?

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

GhostZ- I went to MBA, graduated with Moses in 2001. He was at Vandy, and I thought he'd be drafted. Haven't heard where he went. Ingle Martin was also our year, and he went 5th round to the packers. Also, on the subject of our highschool in the NFL, Hunter Hillenmeyer, a LB for the Bears, went to MBA, a couple of years above me. All good guys, glad to see them making it.

7. Troupe4Prez

Troupe4Prez Guest

No Moses Osemwegie is the guy from MBA, went to Father Ryan and saw him dominate often. He will at least be practice squad somewhere

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Thanks, I forgot to make that correction. Our math teacher never did figure out how to pronounce his last name right.

9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

possibly... or, lord willing, this year with the removal of randy, i'm a freakin' idiot, sanders... he was by far one of the worst offense cord. in the country

10. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

#11. Darrell Hackney - QB, UAB... I won't shut up about him until someone brings him to camp. LOL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar