Here We Go Again

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I agree. We can give them some slack because of the CAP purges and then we had a new QB to break in but it is about time the team did something.

The loss to the Ravens was a real heart breaker in 2008. A team with a rookie coach and a rookie QB beat the team playing at home with the best regular season record in the league. That sucked.

It seems for every step the team takes forward they take a step back. We step it up on offense by drafting the best RB in the NFL, Young seems to be getting his act together and we finally draft a legit #1 WR not to mention adding Washington and drafting Cook. But on defense we lose our DC and AH and the defense goes form one of the best to putrid. To add to the pain we have huge needs at DE, CB and OLB not to mention Hope is starting to look like he needs to be replace. Frustrating.

This better be an A+ draft or we might be frustrated a few more years. All I know is if MR has another draft like he had in 2006 (one of the reasons we are in the situation we are in) he needs to be gone along with Fisher. Clean house.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. luvyablue23

luvyablue23 Camp Fodder

You dare question Teflon Fisher; that is sacrilege! If word of this is mentioned to Fisher; he might have his plant on the Tennessean 'leak' rumors of his opting to coach for the Cowboys or Bears next season. I will spare you and us this great dishonor by quietly forgetting I ever read your post.

I'm being sarcastic here :)

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Well I'm not a fire Fisher hater yet but it could come to that.

Fisher wanted to be more involved in working with the GM at making personnel decisions so Teflon Fisher also takes full credit now for the personnel along with MR.

With that said I better be looking over my shoulder for one of his hired goons trying to take me out (Pacman). :lol:

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Hmmm... well, since he didn't get here until 2007, I don't think it's fair to hang that draft on him. MR's drafting has been pretty great, with some exceptions for projects like Henry and Williams.

This hasn't been updated since last year, but it proves the point...

http://www.titansonline.com/team/staff/mike-reinfeldt/7007ebd6-bd28-47cf-97f2-8e34d3ca55c7

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

That's quite enough about Jesses nuts

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Great Post Soxcat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar