Here's a good read about Pacman.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdy_hitt, Feb 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Let's hope so.

3. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

He's a changed man. I think he's finally realized what he's capable of doing.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

let's hope he doesn't get an invincibility complex now that he's got off a few hooks. I firmly believe that Jeff sittin him out did a job on his psyche with the coach ...... now he just needs make sure he tones it down a notch in public

5. it sounds like it, and i hope that its true

6. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

These are the same reasons I say go get Chris Henry from Cinci. Jeff Fisher will get him straight.

7. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Jeff seems to have calmed Pacman down a little bit. Pacman needs to stay out of trouble. Bringing in an former teammate from college that may be worse than Pacman is not a good idea. I know Jeff may be Pacman's "Daddy", but does he really need a step son that's done some time? Chris Henry has shown no signs of change unlike Pacman. We need to avoid this situation at all costs.....

8. yessir

9. CHope81

CHope81 Guest

If he stays out of trouble all this offseason, then that proves to me that he is changed and matured.

10. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

PacMan, not much like Vince off the field... but on the field he has that same talent you can't teach, it's the talent that makes all the guys around him to spark and be inspired to play hard. Vince does it for the Offense and Pac does it for the defense. Either way we need him! Glad to hear he's doing great off the field also...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar