Here's one for moon landing conspiracy theorists

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Starkiller, Dec 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why doesn't NASA just trot this one out more often to get rid of the whackjobs?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dHzVsLAhUCA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dHzVsLAhUCA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Because they would claim it was fake too? Besides, why is it appropriate that it's a Falcon feather, as far as I remember the landing craft was called Eagle....

3. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

We never landed on the moon. It was a soundstage.

4. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Oj didnt do it.

5. Apollo 12's lunar module was the Eagle. Apollo 15's was the Falcon. This video was from Apollo 15.

6. Yes, a soundstage built inside a massive vacuum tube... :ha:

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

something you've got to wonder though, how is it we have landed on the moon all those times and no one else has done it once? not even 40 years later.

8. what's the point, it costs hundreds of billions dollars, and to be fair, its just a bloomin wasteland, nothing new to gather information, besides, China want to land on Mars, and that's what most are concentrating on right now, not to mention, people have died going into space recently because of faulty ships...

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I blame Schwartz.

Maybe I didn't pay attention enough in Science, but I thought there was no gravity in space, so wouldn't everything be weightless?

I suppose the moon could be a different story.

NASA are also looking to have people living on the Moon by 2024

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well, the moon does have gravity, everything with mass has gravity.

However whether you believe the moon landings or not, it IS funny that NASA thinks it's technically difficult to go back to the moon or go to Mars. Not that it's expensive, of course it would be expensive, no they're actually saying it's technically difficult....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar