Here's what I know

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titansince99, Nov 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titansince99

Titansince99 Guest

Vince Young
    What I know: He wont go 30-38 390 yards with 3TD's and 0 INT's ever in one game. I know his accuracy passing isnt why we drafted him. I know putting him in shotgun allows him to have the whole field in front of him and gives him more time and options with the ball

What I dont know: Why he isnt being himself. Is he putting too much pressure on himself to be a pocket passer? Why arent plays being called to his tailoring? (Shotgun, PA Rollouts, QB Draw ..)

Kieth Bulluck
    What I know: He's my favorite titan player. He missed tackles and even whiffed a couple of times. In my opinion it looks like we are missing a leader on D which would be his role. As much as I hate to say it Thornton is playing better overall right now.

What I dont know: Is he losing a step? Why does it look like he's tackling a ghost? Where is the leadership on the defensive side of the ball?

Lendale White
    What I know: He's fat. Plain and simple he's a fullback at the RB position. Unable to cut back or make someone miss, his success is 99% reliant upon the O-Line which is struggling at the moment. A lot of people were giving him a break after having 3 straight 100 yard games but the truth is when you get it 30+ times you god damn better get 100 yards.

What I dont know: Will losing wieght help him at all or is it a matter of poor vision or line play? Is he motivated to be in shape or is he taking it straight to the bank?

Albert Haynesworth:
    What I know: One of my favorite players. Easily a candidate for Defensive MVP for the first half of the year. Dominating QB's and stuffing the middle of the field on the run.

What I dont know: Was his hammy that bad or is he getting advice from his agent to show how bad he is needed to this Titans Defense. Again, is he even motivated to come back?

Im done on my little rant feel free to add more players if you want.

2. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Ive been keeping this inside of me for a few years now, but Bulluck is one of the most overrated LBs in the league. He just doesnt have the impact an Urlacher or Lewis has.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

im pretty sure you have to be rated to be overrated.

4. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

just because he doesnt make the pro bowl every year doesnt mean people dont regard him highly. The people who know and watch football and write about it rate him highly...which they should...but Id take at least 5 OLBs over him.

5. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

couldn't agree more with the post. I, too, am skeptical of the whole AH situation. A hamstring injury should not take as long as it has to heal. He should've been ready monday, at the latest today. That said, though, the absence of one man should not justify the porous showing of our defense. Although, having undersized DT's for depth doesn't help the situation...

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Deelux, you are killing yourself with your reasoning. lol.

7. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

If you read peoples articles on ESPN or CBS or whatever, Keith gets a lot of love as the "best LB you've never heard of". WEll, now everyone who watches football knows why Keith is and 99% of them rate him as a top OLB. Im not one of them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar