Hey Coach Fisher ..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Don, Sep 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

After the loss today to the Jets, your coaching record now stands at 97 wins, and 96 losses.

Congratulations.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Can You Say Average?

Actually his record is 97-86 or 102-90 counting the post season..

Still a 53.5% winning percentage is very average when you consider the players he has had over the years...

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Name five players on this team during that time that have gone on to do well on other teams?

4. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

5. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Come on people's give the guy a break, we'll get back to winning have some faith in the guy's skills. Hell, he could have a coaching record of 100-30, and we could go to the playoff's every year, but if we never go to the Super Bowl and win, then his record wouldn't mean schick anyway.

6. Brian

Brian Big Fan

He did keep McCareins out of the endzone with that timeout.

:suspect:

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I like Fisher, think he normally adapts well, but his feet seem stuck in the mud. It's like he can't see what we all see so clearly.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

well thing is no team is beating down our doors to be HC or GM.

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

might be against the rules for a HC or GM to start lobbying for a job while both are under contract.

10. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

So you'd rather have one Super Bowl win and 9 years of sucking wind rather than 10 consecutive playoff seasons without a Super Bowl win? Count me out.

I mean yeah, I'd love a Super Bowl win too, but right now I'm just trying to make it a little bit more fun to go to the games. I'm trying to avoid walking out of my home stadium and having to listen to jerks with NJ accents hollerin' J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!

I'd love it if I didn't have to listen to Jaguars fans talk smack as they leave our house. I'd love it if we could play the Colts and still be in the game with 10 minutes left.

Rah rah for the Super Bowl, but I'm just getting sick of losing. I'm tired of it. I'll be in my seats every week regardless, but I'm ready to see some W's and after yesterday, it's hard to imagine who we're going to beat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar