Hey does anyone have any Footage of the Titans in practice?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Jul 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Too late...

2. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Ha! That will work!

3. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

[​IMG]

4. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

i drove 8 hours for a preseaon game...against the browns...then drove right back home for another 8 hours... in a pick up truck that averages 15 mpg...

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Cut the kid some slack. He probably works at McDonals and takes classes to get his GED at night or something. For some people times are hard.

Heck, I'd get Direct TV or go to a Sports Bar before I drove 2000 miles to see a 3 hour Titan game myself and I'm a big fan. Heck, I wouldn't go to many games from Chattanooga or Louisville if I can see them on TV somehow. Crazy is in the eye of the beholder IMO.

6. PorcupineTree

PorcupineTree Starter

Probably right, $ 10.00 gas money each week on a Mcd's salary is probably pushing it... Sorry Jesse you stick to what works for you and your 94' windowless, cd-less, a/c-less Taurus my friend !:ha:

As for crazy being in the eye of the beholder Soxcat, I see your point and agree to a point. However, having now gone to a playoff game in Nashville, making the roadtrip with my 13 year old son, and bonding over the super kick-:grrr::grrr::grrr: time we had making this, a likely once in a lifetime trip, I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat (I'd only change one thing, this time the Titans would WIN !), crazy or not, I would...

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

You guys are my rock.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

When you guys travel 22 hours to see a game start complaining.

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

yall are why newer cars have 80,000 miles on them.

i went and looked at some used cars and trucks, seen many 07' 08's with 60-90k miles on them. my 94 has just over 100,000. folks joy ride way to much.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Taking advantage of modern engineering is a cool thing. I'm sure it's just as fun staying in your mobile home though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar