Hey Everyone (1st Post)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by OSUBuckeyesEG27, Jan 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i am new to this site and i thought i would introduce myself. i am a 21yr old from Toledo, Ohio and i became a Oilers fan when Eddie was selected by them b/c i am a huge Buckeye Fan. i really didnt have a team at the time b/c the Browns were moving and of course the Bengals sucked so wherever Eddie went i went and havent stopped being a Titan Fan ever since. im here through thick and thin until we become One of the Elite Teams again

any other members on here from Ohio?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

welcome. I am the resident cool guy here and if you need advice on coolness I'm your man. :brow:

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Welcome to the forum.

The best advice I can give you is to ignore Gunny. ;)

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Don't listen to TitanJeff, he thinks he runs this board...we're just humoring him. :ha:

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Welcome aboard. Listen to Jeff.

6. thanks for the welcomes

7. does it take a certain amount of posts before you can see your sig?

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

not sure, but you need atleast 25 words in your post to have it come up. So you gotta master what I have mastered, talking crap.

And there you have it, my signature is up.

9. not sure, but you need atleast 25 words in your post to have it come up. So you gotta master what I have mastered, talking crap.

And there you have it, my signature is up.

ok there we go lol........thanks for the help

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

no worries.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar