Hey Ewker - about VY....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Hooky Hornstein, Dec 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hooky Hornstein

Hooky Hornstein Camp Fodder

Hey Ewker!

Last Spring you seemed genuinely mystified as to why the Titans’ bandwagon was suddenly being inundated by so many Texas Longhorn Vince Young fans. Many of us predicted that someday you’d understand.

So, Ewker. Have you figured it out yet?

Vince Young isn’t just a smart, gifted athlete who’s willing to learn. He possesses an innate almost messianic gift of confidence and leadership that lifts teams, programs, franchises and fans.

PS – Wait ‘til you see Vince Young’s triumphant return to Texas. I guarandamntee you that there are a helluva lot more Vince Young fans in Texas than Texan fans.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

That could be nice. Very nice indeed.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

You know you could just send him a PM.
    No need to call out fellow Titan fans...

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

:thumb:

5. Titan75

Titan75 Camp Fodder

What about Pac also?

-----------------------------------------

05-02-2006, 10:11 AM

"Out of the top 3 QB's Young was the last one I wanted. He will either have an injury ridden career from running the ball to much (that is what the RB's are for) or will be a bust."

"I feel for the 2nd yr in a row the Titans have wasted their 1st round draft picks."

-Ewker

6. Hooky Hornstein

Well, yes, you are correct and if you find my post offensive then I sincerely apologize, but I meant no harm. In fact, I'm not "calling out" anybody. I'm not even calling out, Ewker. I'm just posting a giddy post of praise about VY and the Titans and wondering if Titan fans - especially the doubtful Ewker - are beginning to see in VY what we saw in him at Texas.

7. Hooky Hornstein

Mark me down as a fan!

But to Hoffa and PitBull...

I've read the rules of the forum. My original thread isn't sexually-oriented, I'm not spamming, it's Titan and NFL topical, I'm not talking smack and I'm not talking religion.

So seriously, I didn't think my post would be out of place here, but in hindsight I can see where a PM might've been more applicable.

'Sorry, guys.

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

sorry to inform you but my opinions haven't changed. I still stand by what I said. He will be a decent/avg QB.

I could careless about his return to Texas. It means nothing to me.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

How about that Jay Cutler...

10. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Didn't look any better than Young in his first start, plus the scary thing about Cutler is his ego. He seems to think he can throw the ball from anywhere/any position and its a completion.

Anyways, I'm surprised certain people thought Vince would have an injury plagued career because of his running. I can't buy that; seeing the colts game live yesterday, Vince was dodging and juking the Colts D like they were cones on a test drive course. A guy next to me said, "they couldn't even get him down in two-hand touch".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar