Hey Ewker - about VY....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Hooky Hornstein, Dec 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

:ha:
  2. Hooky Hornstein

Hooky Hornstein Camp Fodder

I started this thread so I must apologize. The thread was supposed to be about Vince Young. I never meant for it to be about Ewker and I hate it that I have unintentionally made him an issue and a focal point of abuse.

You see back when the Titans drafted Vince Young, I came here to gauge the reaction. Understandably, it was a mixed bag. Some were happy, some were undecided but open to the idea, and then others had their concerns.

I remember Ewker because he was almost (and perhaps even intentionally) comedic in his disappointment.

But because he is, undoubtedly, a Titans fan and because the Titans are winning (and in a fun, exciting, clutch manner to boot), I thought it would be interesting to see what Ewker thinks about Vince Young now.

I wasn't "calling out" Ewker or attempting to ridicule him or belittle him in any way. Believe it or not, I expected Ewker to say something like, "You know, Hooky. You were right. That Vince Young isn't half bad."

But, as of last week, his opinion still hadn't changed - at least, that he would admit - though a subtle softening was noted. And that's fine! That's okay. It's his prerogative to remain unimpressed.

In a couple of years when the Titans are 16-0, if Ewker is still has doubts about Vince Young then I think we can all give him a lot of hell, but as for now...

Well, I hope he's at least enjoying the wins - if not, Vince Young.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.