Hey Ewker - about VY....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Hooky Hornstein, Dec 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha:

2. Hooky Hornstein

Hooky Hornstein Camp Fodder

I started this thread so I must apologize. The thread was supposed to be about Vince Young. I never meant for it to be about Ewker and I hate it that I have unintentionally made him an issue and a focal point of abuse.

You see back when the Titans drafted Vince Young, I came here to gauge the reaction. Understandably, it was a mixed bag. Some were happy, some were undecided but open to the idea, and then others had their concerns.

I remember Ewker because he was almost (and perhaps even intentionally) comedic in his disappointment.

But because he is, undoubtedly, a Titans fan and because the Titans are winning (and in a fun, exciting, clutch manner to boot), I thought it would be interesting to see what Ewker thinks about Vince Young now.

I wasn't "calling out" Ewker or attempting to ridicule him or belittle him in any way. Believe it or not, I expected Ewker to say something like, "You know, Hooky. You were right. That Vince Young isn't half bad."

But, as of last week, his opinion still hadn't changed - at least, that he would admit - though a subtle softening was noted. And that's fine! That's okay. It's his prerogative to remain unimpressed.

In a couple of years when the Titans are 16-0, if Ewker is still has doubts about Vince Young then I think we can all give him a lot of hell, but as for now...

Well, I hope he's at least enjoying the wins - if not, Vince Young.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar