Hey Ewker - about VY....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Hooky Hornstein, Dec 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperVince

SuperVince Camp Fodder

Now just because someone likes Cutler certaintly doesn't assure that they are Vince Young Skeptics. This is Nashville and there are going to be many of us who still root for Jay no matter what Jersey he sports. Vince and Jay cannot be compared like many of you have said.I truly believe the two ended up in the best suited systems for their talent.

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

This is my opinion and if you like it fine if not that is fine also

Cutler doesn't have the running ability that Young does.
    Young doesn't have the accuracy Cutler does.

Two different styles of QB's

The Titans like a running QB while the Broncos like a passing QB.
    Each team took what they thought would work best for them.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i think it's safe to say that cutler will never be an accurate QB.

4. Horns&Titans

Horns&Titans Guest

There will be lots of Burnt Orange at the game in Houston. Gonna be a pro VY/Titans crowd.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

you're entitled to your opinion just like I am

can't help it if you are wrong though :))

6. Hooky Hornstein

Hooky Hornstein Camp Fodder

Well, okay then. Thank you for your candid opinion. I hope you didn’t mind me putting you on the spot and I hope you won’t mind if I ask you again from time to time.

I suppose one’s belief in Vince Young closely approximates a something like a religion in that one is either a skeptic or has experienced a conversion and thus has complete faith.

As for me, I believe.

And I tend to think that sooner or later most Titan fans will become believers too.

Like I said, I’ll check back with you.

7. Hooky Hornstein

Hooky Hornstein Camp Fodder

So true, Horns&Titans. If the Texans had any sense, they'd be embarrassed.

8. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Vince certainly leads a charmed life, there is no denying that, or accounting for it. Two times versus the Giants we should have had plays that ended the game for us, but he managed to come out smelling like a rose. Does this magic ever stop?

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i dont honestly believe that, i was just poking some fun at titanpride. i expect cutler's completion % to go up as the season goes as just as vince young's has.

i just think it's funny how people make blind statements like that when all of these guys are rookies and they havent had a chance to grow into their offenses. i saw cutler throw a few balls into the ground on the short routes on the right of the field as vince has done a this season, and cutler has an over-hand motion with a great arm.

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I have no problem with you asking me a question now or later on. You will find I stick to my opinions.

A lot of people on here don't like that about me but I really don't care. I want the Titans to win and get pissed when they screw up.

I don't have a favorite player on the team. I pull for the team not a player. It takes a team effort to win not one player. A player can/will make a play but 99.99% of the time it wouldn't have happened without another player or two doing what they get payed to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar