Hey Ewker - about VY....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Hooky Hornstein, Dec 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

That's one thing I love about this group. When we score there isn't some "hotdog" doing stupid dances. Even Vince makes it look like he's been there before. We win and lose as a team. You can tell the chemistry is getting there. I watch other teams, and some guy scores a TD, and a lineman is so happy he runs to congratulate him, and the guy ignores him, runs away from him and does his own thing. This is a team sport, but many forget that.

2. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Ewker you have to admit that an average rookie QB wouldn't be leading us to a 24 points comeback in ten minutes and to a win over the Colts....

3. You know, after watching Vince for the last seven years, it is simply astonishing to me that there are any doubters. It would be like standing at the edge of a highway, watching cars and trucks go by, and denying that there are cars and trucks going by. I mean, it's as inescapable and irrefutable as that.

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

The same applies about Cutler. I am not a Vandy fan but he is an awesome QB who got slammed because he played for Vandy.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

seems like we have a cutler groupie on our hands ;)

6. V-MAN

V-MAN I still believe

Ewker and I may not agree on much...But you have to admit he is warming up to VY.

At first he said VY would be a bust. Now he has upgraded that to a decent/average QB.

So.....Just give him some time.:grrhee:

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I never denied I wanted Cutler on the Titans. I wasn't alone on that. It just wasn't meant to be.

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Hey I even gave Jones a compliment once :ha:

9. Titanmc

Titanmc Starter

Cutler Young Fan

I am a Titan Fan. I will always pull for them and care less who they play.

I too am a Vandy fan, know and am a fan of Jay. I hope he has a HOF career. I hope the Titans beat him each and every time we play him.

Unlike many ut fans, I will never show up to a Titans game in my college colors or a Cutler jersey. In fact I would never wear a college jersey, etc to a pro game or pro to a college game.

Since the 50's I have known many pro players, on many different teams. I had no problem being a fan of these players and not their team.

However, I now have a team, the Titans! It is my hope that the Titans win every game, every year. I do not have to degrade other players to maintain my loyalty. It is a game.

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar