Hey Ewker - about VY....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Hooky Hornstein, Dec 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Not here.............................:grrhee:

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

M.w.

these section Section 335 "types" know what it means to be a fan.

3. plato

plato Camp Fodder

So your saying no matter how good Vince does in the future your opinion will never ever change.... I'm sure that's not what you meant?:suspect:

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

yeah, I always thought that was strange.

he should run for President. :ha:

5. ShoTym

ShoTym Rookie of the Year

You really have to do better than that. Cutler's a passing QB and Vince is a running QB? Are you serious?? All QB's are passing QB's unless you're running the option. And nobody in the NFL is.

Vince can throw the ball just fine. He's made serious strides and looks pretty good. I must admit I am a bit suspicious about your dislike for Vince as much of it does not seem to be based on good solid football info. Seems more personal. Search your feelings Luke, I mean Ewker. Figure out really why you don't like this guy. You might be surprised.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

im just messing with you. cutler would have been my second choice at qb and third overall behind young and hawk. i think both will be very good qbs. i was just praying we would pass on lienart though.

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

are you still ready to cut Bironas since he can't make a FG :))

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I know you are, You have to get a shot in when you can :ha:
    You know I wouldn't do that :))

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

10. Hooky Hornstein

Hooky Hornstein Camp Fodder

I liked your entire post, Titanmc, but I have to ask you if by “ut” you mean Tennessee or Texas?

If I were able to make it to this weekend’s game, I’d definitely wear Titan’s blue. However, it looks like a lot of my fellow Texas fans do plan to wear burnt orange.

http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=4655235&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=1&vc=1

Now I know many of you probably feel like this:

And for those of you who do, I hate to bore you with what’s happening in Texas. But for any of you who might be interested, a lot of people are wrestling their demons this week while others are really getting hyped.

A lot of us loved Bum Phillips and the Houston Earlers and some people just can’t forgive Bud Adams for firing Bum Phillips. Most of us have never embraced the Texans. Many of us are angry San Antonio’s never been given a team.

So while some people can’t bear to support a Bud Adams owned team but are willing to support Vince Young, others are throwing their complete support behind the Titans both out of love for Vince and as a big finger to the Texans.

The play-by-play guy for the Texans was on the radio this morning and he tried to downplay the whole statewide pro-Vince/new Titans/anti-Texans phenomenon as a “vocal minority,” but I think he’ll be surprised.

Like the forum I liked earlier in this post says, Texas fans for VY and the Titans are planning to show up en masse and drown out the Texan fans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar