Hey Floyd!! NEWS FLASH!! TITANS HAS-BEENS ARE 4-0!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tungtide, Oct 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Correct!

We didn't win with Steve for the past two years, what makes you think we would be any better off with him this year? Besides, could anyone actually fathom how bad we would be without our 4 Free agents??:gag:

2. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

No, No, and No.
    Steve wouls NOT take less money. If it was less per year, he still wanted 3+ years = NO, that is not less money. His salary alone would have been 25% of the total cap number. No team is going to tie up 1/4 of the cap on 1 player.

As BP330 said... time to take our ***** whoopin' like a man and move on. Our time will come again.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

As Charles Barkley said, you do not want to be stuck in the middle. It is better to be really bad or really good. This is the way to do it.

4. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

Bipolar maybe my thread is a little whiny, but you must agree that this team has a long way to go before it can compare to where the Titans used to be.
    Much of my frustration with Fisher and Reese come from the level of respect I have for the job that has been done in years past. You must agree that their are some minor and major lapses in judgement happening at Baptist Sports Park for this team to have so little passion and consistency.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar