Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Hey guys. Voice of Reason here...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Aug 18, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,089
    I won't even panic if we're 0-2 to start the regular season (unless we just got butt****ed in both games).

But 0-3 would mean the season is over because there are no more excuses to lose to the Chargers. The game is at home and the Chargers suck ASS.
    nytitaner, The Hammer and Ten_Titans high five this.
  2. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    I wouldn't be surprised if Antonio Gates had 100 yards and 2 TD. Somehow our defensive coordinator seems to forget tight ends exist every week.
    RavensShallBurn high fives this.
  3. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,137
    TE, typically that is the responsibility of the SS.........
  4. CalgaryTitansFan Starter

George 2
    Moolah:
    $1,902
    I think we've got a good shot at starting out 1-1, I think we beat the stoolers.
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,089

I said the same thing last week and everyone went on to tell me how Antonio Gates is a scrub now.

Even if he is a scrub, it doesn't matter since their 3rd stringer caught 3 TDs against us last year.

I bet we still can't cover TEs, but it certainly can't be as bad as it has been.
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,577
    Gates is a shell of his old self, with that said, he probably will have a career day vs us
  7. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,167
    I'm just glad Dante Rosario isn't on their team anymore.
    JCBRAVE and RavensShallBurn high five this.
  8. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,465

Well, I mean... it's pop music. Take it for what it's worth. Michael Jackson's lyrics weren't anything brilliant either.

Though I think Bruno can write (Cee-lo's F*ck You was written by Bruno) for a pop type, too.
  9. SuperFreak90 Starter

Moolah:
    $35
    I would love to split with Steelers Texans and beat Chargers.

Want a win over all 3 but probably not gonna happen against Texans.

We could be in good shape with a win over Steelers and Chargers.
  10. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,577
    We can beat the Steelers and Chargers, neither of those teams are too hot to handle, but the Texans, thats another story.

IDK why we can't seem to play with the Texans, we always slow down their run game, typically when you stop the run youre already half way to winning.