Hey Hoffa, about Chappy's and Kitchen Nightmares

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Alex1939, Feb 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

when did that show air?

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

It hasn't aired yet. I've been checking the DVR but Chappy's isn't listed yet. Probably a month or more away.

I guess it's possible they don't air it but I would be shocked.

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

and then you go on yelp to realize that the restaurant is out of business in 3 months.

5. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Sounds exactly like Bar Rescue.

6. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Ramsey is a TV personality. Period. Of course these are "rigged" for drama. Real life isn't all that interesting. I like alot of reality shows, but Ramsey's stuff (fox) is pretty silly and over dramatized. You watch any of his BBC shows and while he is hot headed, he is much more likable and low key on them. You watch shows like Top Chef and then watch Master Chef or Hell's Kitchen, the level of competition isn't eve close.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I don't consider myself naive regarding "reality" tv, but I was honestly surprised they would go to the lengths they did to fake a review of a restaurant.

The only thing they ever admitted to was telling customers to react strongly to whether or not they liked a dish during the initial dinner services (before Ramsay enacts changes) which leads to a lot of dishes being returned and backups/problems in the kitchen.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

what blows my mind......is how popular Duck Dynasty is.......

I mean, Holy **** you gotta be stupid to enjoy that.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I've watched the first two episodes and I'm more intrigued with how Willie got a woman like Lori.. astounding.

10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

HEY JACK

That show is cool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar