Hey Kendall Wright

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Dec 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

True story.

2. MaxFischer

MaxFischer Rookie

I criticized the Kendall Wright pick when he was drafted. Thought the Titans took him too high... and I still think that. Would rather have seen a #1 receiver taken that high.

But he'll run good routes and give you 11.8 ypc. At least he's consistent.

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

And we need the thick possession receiver to compliment hunters deep routes as well.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

He is 7th in catches, 16th in yards, 22nd in 1st downs, 6th in YAC. Of the top 20 reception leaders in the league, only Edleman catches a higher percentage of targets. He is a legit #1 receiver.

Just think how much a consistent Hunter (or Britt in the past) would free him up.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm excited to see Kendall & Hunter next year. Those two side-by-side, with a full off-season together, and hopefully an OC who can highlight them could be scary good. I'm talking Top-5 WR duo good.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

hey clown

Jim Wyatt ‏@jwyattsports 33m #Titans WR Kendall Wright had 7 targets vs Patrick Peterson & caught 6 for 96 yards. It was Peterson's worst grade since rookie yr, pr @PFF

STOP TALKING

• High Five High Five x 8
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Remember when we all said the Titans had the 2nd or 3rd best WR group behind only the Broncos and maybe 1 other team? yea, as long as Munchak is around, expectations better be lowered.

8. xpmar9x

Go back to your hole and watch the game again. He worked PP.

9. MaxFischer

MaxFischer Rookie

Not a legit #1. Just like Nate Washington wasn't a legit #1 after his 2011 season where he put up (arguably) better numbers than Wright will in 2013.

Wright is a better-than-average/good #2. That's it. To call him a #1 WR is an insult to #1 WRs. That's why you qualified your statement with wishing another WR would free him up. Wright isn't fast enough to be a deep threat, he isn't big or strong enough to impose his will on DBs.

Legit #1 WRs get more than 2 TDs with 85 receptions.

10. xpmar9x

Why can't we ever get a real offensive coordinator and coaching staff. Feel like I was just saying this three years ago....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar