Hey Kendall Wright

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Dec 15, 2013.

1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

What am I suppose to do with a bunch of 5'11" 199lb LB's?
  2. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

i thought you were talking about his work ethic and productiveness - then applying it to other positions.

although, the way the nfl is going, i won't be surprised if soon everyone is tiny and fast... it would probably make for less injuries lol
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Nah the NFL is getting bigger, thats why we're now seeing all these lame rule changes.
  4. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

I don't get where this talk that Wright isn't "explosive" comes from. His yards after catch stats tell you everything you need to know. Wright is the guy that turns a 5 yard crossing route into a 15-20 yard catch n run for the first. That is the definition of expllosive. Hunter has had the longer catches but I still consider Kendall to be the more explosive guy at least for now.
  5. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Stupid people. It comes from stupid people.
    • High Five High Five x 4
  6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ® Tip Jar Donor

Kendall is made of the Wright stuff,he's captain frikkin dynamite.:tj:
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

[​IMG]
    • High Five High Five x 2
  8. MaxFischer

MaxFischer Rookie

He doesn't "go 0-60 as fast as anyone out there." Plenty of other WRs are faster and more explosive. Not to say that Wright isn't a good player. Just that he won't get the huge plays.

Give you 5 Kendall Wrights and you won't win 20 super bowls. But you will get 10 touchdowns.
  9. MaxFischer

MaxFischer Rookie

Hard to say with Harvin. Too many injuries. Would've been interesting to see what he could've done this year with Wilson. A bit hard to compare Harvin and Wright due to different body types. Harvin more physical and way stronger than Wright is (Harvin 19 reps on bench vs. Wright's sad 4 reps). Just look at how different they both play. Always thought Harvin could be like a Pierre Garcon (re: Garcon - talk about a weapon that Kyle Shanahan just doesn't know how to use).

Wes Welker? It depends on how you define a #1 WR. If you define that as a WR that can be a vertical and underneath threat, then no.
  10. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

20 targets and 12 catches for 100 and some yards is not that impressive